So last night, like any normal night. Grayson was crying at about 1:00 am. I jumped to go get him, he cries because he wants to sleep with me. On the way to his room from mine, I fell 3 times due to my foot being asleep. The third time I fell on it wrong bending all my toes inward, OUCH! I laid there whimpering for a minute. Waiting on my foot to wake up before I grabbed Grayson. I don't want to fall with him in my arms.
My DL, Ryan asked me "Why didn't you just wait until your foot woke up?" And response to that was... "I was half asleep, and when one of kids cry I jump up regardless of my situation." I wasn't really thinking, my only thought was 'baby is crying, i have to go check on him.'
My toes hurt so bad today, it feels like I broke every single one on that foot! But I didn't, nothing feels broken, just bruised.
Memo to self.... Wait a minute before getting up, wait for your foot to wake up before walking on it. It's okay for the baby to cry for a minute.
MOM LIFE
No comments:
Post a Comment