Monday, February 10, 2014

feet first!

So my 13 month old, Grayson just figured out how to climb on the couch. I wonder how many falls it will take for him to figure out feet first. I swear! It's like he has no concept of falling.
I am very happy that he learned something new, but at the same time... it's a headache. I don't want him to fall... But I feel if I keep coming to him and pulling him off the couch, he will think it's a game and it will be never ending. And if he realizes the he will fall on his own, he won't do it anymore or as much. I don't know. We will see how this goes. I can't compare him with my 5 year old when he was that age, because their personalities are very different from each other.

Wish me luck with this new phase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment